XBIRA 250 MG TAB
- Molecule: Abiraterone Acetate (250mg).醋酸阿比特龙
- Manufacturer: Cipla
- Availability:In Stock
- Product Form: Box
- Packing: 120 Pills
- Used For: Treatment of cancer of the prostate gland.Store at room temperature (10-30°C)
- Categories Anticancer
Xbira 250mg Tablet is used in the treatment of cancer of the prostate gland. It may be also used to treat other conditions, as determined by the doctor. It is sometimes used with certain other medicines as part of combination chemotherapy.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Xbira 250mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
Xbira 250mg Tablet is an anticancer medication. It works by preventing androgen (male hormone) production in man. This is done by inhibiting an enzyme (CYP17) that is responsible for the production of androgen. This is how it slows down the growth of prostate cancer.
- Edema (swelling)
- Decreased potassium level in blood
- Decreased white blood cell count
- Increased liver enzymes
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Urinary tract infection