PANGRAF 1 MG TAB
- Molecule: Tacrolimus (1mg).他克莫司
- Manufacturer: Panacea Biotec Ltd
- Availability:In Stock
- Product Form: Box
- Packing: 60 Pills
- Used For: during organ Transplant Store at room temperature (10-30°C)
- Categories Immunosuppressants
This is used along with other medicines to prevent your body from rejecting a new organ (e.g., liver, kidney, or heart) after transplant. This medication belongs to a class of drugs known as immunosuppressants.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Do not chew, crush or break it. Pangraf 1 mg Capsule is to be taken empty stomach.
Pangraf 1 mg Capsule is an immunosuppressant. It works by suppressing your body’s immune response following transplant of an organ (e.g., liver, kidney, heart). This helps your body to accept the new organ as if it were your own.
- Increased glucose level in blood
- Increased thirst
- Kidney damage
- Liver damage
- Stomach pain